All returns and exchanges request must be submitted to customer service for a return authorization number (a “Return Authorization Number”).
You can submit a return request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns without Return Authorization Numbers will not be accepted.
Any discounted items, tailored items, innerwear and any other items that the Website indicates cannot be returned or refunded will be nonrefundable and nonreturnable.
We will accept unworn, unwashed merchandise in its original condition for return within 15 days of your receipt of the merchandise. Please follow the instructions below.
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts and accessories. All items must be returned in good condition, to ensure the refund or exchange will be accepted.
- Enclose the original packing slip with the item. If you cannot send your packing slip, please include your order number, billing name, and address with the item(s).
- Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the packaging.
- Send the return package to a mailing address designated by us.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, within 30 days of our receipt of the returned order.
- Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
- You will be refunded the return shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturing defect or a shipping error.